Adobe Flash Player is free, and can be dowloaded here.
16. “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
Making an Impact: We believe that God wants us to serve our community, here and beyond, with whatever tools we have available to us.
April Highlight: Revival's Thrift Store
- Offering lower cost items to the public. Carrying merchandise that is gently used from clothing to household to furniture. Something for EVERYONE!
- Offers a NEEDS program designed to help get needed items to those who cannot monetarily afford them. Instead of charity, however, it's a volunteer-based program created around the philosophy that value is earned. Case by case basis.
- Offers a location and a listening ear for those organizations, groups, or
individuals who need (or want) to volunteer time, must complete community service projects or hours, and/or need to fulfill a work-based program.
- Gives back to the economical value of the community by recycling unwanted items as well as a retail space in the city.
- Is a site for tourism for the city as a location on The Shawshank Trail
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Pump House Ministries is a Non-Profit Organization
The Pump House Ministries is a non-profit organization that strives to "show God's love in practical ways". We help others through our various businesses and ministries such as The Pump House Catering & Event Center, Revival's 2 Thrift Store, Textiles, Ministry support in Kenya, and other establishments. Our heart's desire is to meet people at their point of need providing them opportunities to develop their God given potential. We work collectively along with our community, local agencies, and churches to serve others and fulfill the mission that God has entrusted us with. What a joy it is to serve others, along with others, with the love of Jesus Christ. It is only through this fundamental collaborative effort that we truly witness the awesome power of God, transforming lives and giving people hope for their future.
John 15:12-"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."